In this fundamentals course, you’ll gain key skills needed to utilize AutoCAD to draw, edit, and collaborate on projects in the AEC space. This course is designed to provide a foundation for new users in the AEC industry, as well as a broad refresher for seasoned users looking to optimize their software use.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll learn about:
- AutoCAD workspace and user interface
- Basic drawing, editing and viewing tools
- Drawing objects on layers
- Reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching and dimensions
Class will be conducted virtually with a mix of instructor lecture/demo, group discussion, and practical application. An eBook will be provided for all participants!