This workshop focuses on learning and understanding federal and state employment law in order to ensure employees are provided with a fair and consistent employment experience.
- Understand the basics of federal and state employment law.
- Understand the disciplinary process as it pertains to state and federal law.
- How to apply the knowledge of the employer's obligations to day-to-day management responsibilities.
- Know how to respond to employees when a relevant question is asked.
- Know when to ask for help.
444 A North Main St. Ste 224
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Program Results In:
Average No. of Hours/Week:
On-line Course Schedule:
Flat Rate Course:
(The cost of this course is based on a flat fee, regardless of the number of employees attending the course)
Program Year (Most Recent):
For assistance, you may contact the MassHire TrainingPro Help Desk at 617-626-5003.