This instructor-led in-class workshop helps managers, supervisors and group leaders master skills required for success in the critical conversations you have with team members in day-to-day interactions. Participants will:
- List critical conversations they engage in.
- Identify values underlying successful critical conversations.
- Determine their natural communication response style and its appropriateness for success in critical conversations.
- Practice 7-step process for success in critical conversations.
- Practice active listening.
- Distinguish between passive, aggressive and assertive behaviors and determine the consequences of each.
- Learn to say no without saying no.
- Learn to resolve conflicts wisely and amicably
444 A North Main St. Ste 224
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
[On-site at Employer Location]
Program Results In:
Average No. of Hours/Week:
On-line Course Schedule:
Flat Rate Course:
(The cost of this course is based on a flat fee, regardless of the number of employees attending the course)
Program Year (Most Recent):
For assistance, you may contact the MassHire TrainingPro Help Desk at 617-626-5003.