Developing good Organizational Skill is an investment that will provide benefits for years. To be successful means to be organized. These skills will filter through all aspects of your participants professional and personal lives.
Who should attend:
Anyone who wants to add orgnization to their life.
Stop looking for those important items, and start knowing where they are by getting organized.
* Remove the Clutter
* Schedule Your Time
* To Do Lists
* Paper and Paperless Storage
* Organization in Work Area
* Tools to Fight Procrastination
* Organizing Your Inbox
* Avoid the Causes of Disorganization
* Discipline is the Key to Staying Organized
Delivered: VILT (Virtual Instructor Led)